I have fallen in love. With a film, that is. But it's the closest I'll ever get to love so I'll take it. So I've decided to make a blog recommending my top five favourite films, and I would like you (whoever you are) to watch them because they've completely changed my life as ridiculous as that sounds. Basically, if I have experiences that are even close to the ones in these films then my life would be entirely worth it. You will be able to find them all on www.tvshack.net .Okay, so here it goes.
1. Dead Poets Society: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvt5pxrofS4
A film about and english teacher entirely inspiring his students, and possibly one of the greatest films Robin Williams has ever done. It made me want to study English for the rest of my life basically.
2. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G69Zh7YIg8c
One of the most beautiful films I have ever watched. Period.
3. Unmade Beds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1iM5XcOwQ
A story about two people living in the same house but only meeting once. It made me fall in love with love again.
4. Good Will Hunting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02M3NRtkAA
Most of you will have already seen this, but it's so incredibly sad but so amazing at the same time. Again another fantastic performance by Robin Williams. Why aren't we related?!
5. History Boys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45OsKkHhv90
I'm going to let the trailer speak for itself.