Sunday 21 March 2010

lustloveloneliness

I watched 500 Days of Summer again the other evening, and I know it's meant to make you believe in love and all that stuff but it really does the opposite to me. I really am starting to lose faith in the whole 'love' idea. I mean, yes you can have a strong attachment to someone, but really when it comes down to it it's just sex and security, right? If you're seeing someone and not being intimate with them and you're not official, can you fall in love with them? Love is mostly the basics dressed in pretty decorations and sweet things to draw you in, and once your in, you just get comfortable. I have yet to see anyone truely in love. Just, comfortable.

And it's making me think I don't ever want to be comfortable. I don't want to be with someone because it makes me feel safe. I want the love they show us in films because that seems a hell of a lot more fun then feeling entirely vulnerable.

I'm going to go dye my hair, goodnight cyber world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one day you will be happy to realise how wrong this post is.

keep up the rants though x