Sunday 21 March 2010

AND I JUST CHUNDERED, EVERYWHERE.

This weekend has been a nice weekend. All of the March's are back in one place, and it was nice as we felt like a real family again. Not a fragmented one who only saw eachother on weekends. I bought some new clothes and hair dye, I need to feel fresh every now and again. This is going to be a complete unpoetic and empty post because it seems that I have forgotten how to write anything remotely meaningful. I just wanted to let you guys know that I've had a nice weekend, and I haven't been apart from my family for the majority of it. Who knew having fun could be done without spending every waking second with your friends? Don't take offence, I do love you guys obviously and I would probably be a weird bag lady by now without you guys but still, MARCHLIFE FOR LIFE. I guess that's it. Sorry if after reading this you felt like you've wasted valuable seconds, or minutes if you're a slow reader, off of your life.


TARAH I'M OFF TO PARA YAH x

No comments: