Sunday 14 June 2009

On a lighter note...

I've had the most incredible weekend. I've spent some time with someone who I thought I'd lost, spent a lot of time with someone I know I won't lose, and faced my fear of crowds and lifts and tubes and Waterloo Station all at once.

I just found this, a letter that was once written to me and I forgot how much I miss this girl! Vow for the summer: FIX MY WRITING (see post below) & FIX MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER (see writing below).

"I know sometimes I don’t always show how much you mean to me or make out I care as much as i should,one of my many faults but you truly are my hero. You have been through so much and still manage to help me out when I need you and when I can’t think, you think for me. You make decisions for me when I’m not thinking straight and pull me out of the sand I sometimes get my head stuck in. I know you need me right now, and I’m going to be there for you as much as I can. I know i won’t be much help in the sense of making you learn to love yourself but ill try, because your beautiful and its a shame you cant see that."

If she reads this she will realise I fixed her spelling mistakes, I'M SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT! I miss you terribly.

No comments: