Sunday 7 June 2009

I'm going all intellectual on y'all...

This generation is a pile of balls, according to the last generation. All we do is wear hoodies, stab people, eat mcdonalds then scare old people just for funsies. Now that, frankly IS a pile of balls! My gosh everyone rants on about stereotypcial views and prejudice is such a bad thing when really all they do to our generation is exactly that! To be fair I am a judgemental tit, I (quite rightly) abuse anyone who has their whole wardrobe kitted out in Jack Wills or Abercrombie and Fitch simply because I don't like the cult that has derived from it. So I'm definately not a good example yet I'm not bothered about it really. I just saw this secret and thought "You stupid old git, get over it." If they really are worried about how our generation is going why don't they get off their arse and do something about it?! We can either sit here worrying about what we're doing to the world or make an effort.

Life is simply here to be lived.
"What's the point in living if there is no life in it?"

No comments: