Tuesday 5 May 2009

Mental Block



Words are failing me at the moment - hence the lack of posts. And yet after an hour of staring at this computer screen thinking of something sweet and poetic to write, I'm still stuck. So yes I may be having a long period of complete mental blocks but here's something I really like:


"Cause like you said, this is it. This is life. And I'm in love with you... I think that's the only thing I've ever really been sure of in my entire life. And I'm really messed up right now, and I got a whole lot of stuff I have to work out, but I don't want to waste any more of my life without you in it. And I think I can do this. I mean, I want to. I have to, right?"


God bless Garden State, for saying things I simply don't have the ability to right now. But to be honest I think I would write my whole life in quotes if I could, my words never seem good enough.

No comments: