Monday 16 February 2009

St fucking Valentine.

This man, and I mean this when I say it, is a royal cunt. He actually has no fucking idea what 'love' is. For instance he thinks it should only be shown to your loved one ONCE a year?! If you bloody well love someone you should show it to them as much as possible, no questions asked. Why shower them with revolting flowers, chocolates that they probably don't even like, over-sized cards which lets face it, are the biggest embarrassment a woman could ever behold and ridiculous teddies that'll probably be given to the dog when you've gone home. If I'm entirely honest with you all I see no real point in a Hallmark induced holiday that quite frankly makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth.

This Valentines day I spent the day with my best friend and had a really, really nice time. This could've happened any other day, it just so happened we arranged it on the 14th and let me tell you, my god would I have preferred it to an awkward meal that you both would pay good money for just so it could end.

I don't like St Valentine/Cupid/Twat face, and I certainly don't like the idea of a grown man still in diapers being in control of my love life.

Fuck you very much my dear.


P.S All my posts next month will not be as bitter, I promise.

No comments: